Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sorry it`s late. ¡Get over it!

Dear Family,

Sorry I didn`t write yesterday. I went Montevidoe yesterday to sign my visa. I am now a legal resident of Uruguay . Rock on. The only place I saw to use the internet was really expensive so I decided to write today. We spent the day walking around Montevideo . We went to Plaza Independencia. That`s where the all the government buildings are. We also went to the ocean. The best part was going to Burger King. There were four of us. We all spent about 15 dollars. Worth it? Ithink so. I would send some pictures home to show you what I ate, but my camera is being stupid. It`s not working. I`ll try next week. We got back to Paysandù about 10:30 last night. It was a fun Pday.

We had bad numbers last week. My comp, Elder Guardipee, has pneumonia. He`s had it for almost two weeks now. He has medicine so he`s getting better now. We were inside most of the time. He slept and I looked at Ensigns. Hopefully we`ll be able to work more this week.

I gave a talk on Sunday. I spoke for almost twenty minutes. I was only supposed to speak for ten minutes. I even had to leave some stuff out of my talk. I think it`s ironic that I was never able to take up all of my time when I gave a talk in English, but in Spanish, I have to take stuff out of my talk in order to finish on time.

I hear the Hatches moved out of the ward. That`s a bummer. They were a good family. Who is John Riding. You said he gave a talk on Sunday. Are there any other new people in the ward?

How was the musical? From what Jenny said, it sounded great. I have a few picrures from Jenny, Send me more though. Weston, you got a free bass. You lucky little boy. You`re also going to Orlando ? Maybe you`ll see Ryan or Branton. They`re both in Orlando on their missions.

Is everything pretty much ready for the wedding? Is there a weeding announcement coming to me? Are you going to display my missionary plaque like we did with Valerie`s at Jenny`s wedding? Take some good pictures for me.

I will get to call home on on Mother`s Day. I thought that we could do the same thing we did with Valerie. Dad can get a calling card. I`ll call to give you my phone number, and then you can call me back. That way, I won`t have to spend a lot of money on the phone bill. I`m pretty Uruguay is four hours ahead of Arizona right now. You might want to check that to make sure.

Can you put some more money in my account? I`m going to buy a shoulder bag today. It`s about 35 dollars. I also want extra for paying bills and stuff. Gracias.

I think that`s about it for now. I don`t have any more news. Until next week...

Les quiero,
Elder Ethan Jones

P.S. This is my new address:

Elder Ethan Jones
La Misiòn Uruguay Montevideo Oeste
Agraciada 2893 #401
Montevideo Uruguay 11.600

No comments:

Post a Comment