Monday, August 16, 2010

I don`t know what the subject should be

Dearest Familia Jones,

School finally started. ¡Que bueno! Now you have the whole house to yourself Mom. Is anything different at Mesa High? A lot of my companions laugh at me when I tell them I`m a Jackrabbit. They that`s a stupid mascot. Oh well. I guess they can think what they want. After this year, you won`t have to go to Franklin anymore Mom.

How`s the remodeling? Too bad I can`t be there to help. Haha.

The package arrived. Customs didn`t touch it. It Came to Pass is a hit. My comp likes playing it a lot. We had a zone activity today. Most of the other elders didn`t like it. A few did though. The candy is great. I`m going to make it last as long as I can. The thermals are quite nice. Anyways thanks for the package. I bought a sleeping bag from an elder that went home. It`s the best purchase I`ve ever made.

We didn`t get a lot of work done last week. We didn`t work at all yesterday. Elder Watson had a headache after lunch so he wen to slep until sevenish. He didn`t want to go out and work when he woke up. So we talked. We are having success with Antonio. We have to go slower with him since he can`t read. We extended the baptismal invitation. He said he would get baptized if God wants it. He says that a lot, "If God wants it". We told him that`s what God wants. He said he would pray. Hopefully, he will get baptized at the end of this month. He came to church again yesterday. This was his third time coming in four weeks. He likes it a lot. Anyways he`s progressing. He`s our only investigator right now.

This Thursday, we are having a conference with Elder Arnold, the area president. I`ll let you all know how that goes.

I guess that`s about it for this week. Unitl next week...

Les quiero,
Elder Ethan Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment