Monday, August 23, 2010

Last Week Was Better

Dearest Family Members,



Well, how goes it? How goes Mesa ? How is school going for everyone? School here gets out in a couple of months. School here starts in March and ends in December, I think. The elementary age kids wear a white tunic. The junior high age kids wear a blue button shirt with a red tie, The high school kids wear a white button shirt with a red tie. They look pretty ridiculous, especially the little kids in their tunic thingys. I`m glad I never had to wear those.



Anyways, how was the seminary social thingy? Ice skating is great. Was it crowded? What`s new at church? Is Jason working on his mission papers? Heather told me he decided to go on a mission. Does Sister Cluff have my current address so she can mail me the newsletter? Who is the new newsletter person? I saw in the last newsletter that the Rogers moved.



Did you get my email from last week? I resent it. If not, none of you missed out on anything. There was nothing really new. It was the same old, same old.




We found five new investigators last week. I really think it was because we were out working more. It made me happy. Elder Watson was happy too. None of them came to church yesterday, unfortunately. That was a bummer. That is the one of the hardest things to do; getting investigators to come to church.



I haven`t had to use the rain suit yet. It has actually started to warm up a lot. I`ll use it eventually though.



I guess I will have a new niece tomorrow. I`m going to tell all the Elders at district meeting tomorrow.



I guess that`s about it. I can`t think of anything else to say.



Les quiero,

Elder Ethan Jones



P.S. Almost forgot. Happy Birthday Irivng and Happy Birthday Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment