Monday, March 8, 2010

Just Another Letter

Hola Familia,

How is everything going? Is everything well back home? Weston, you seem to be busy. Your like me. You wait til the last minute to do stuff. Rock on. However, that`s a bad habit. You shouldn`t do it. You started Little League Cameron. You`re playing for the Dbacks. What a surprise. That was the team I played on when I was in majors. Hopefully your uniforms look cool, because mine sure didn`t. Have fun. Are you and Dad staying busy with church callings, Mom? Are you going on the snow campout Dad? By the way, I got your letter that you just sent. I`m looking forward to getting your written letter.

Oh ya, Elder Da Silva wants to know if anyone has asked about me. His mom tells him that people ask about him a lot and he wants to know if people ask about me.

We had Zone Conference last Wednesday. It was good. Presidente Peterson told us that we have to speak more Spanish. He says that we`re speaking too much English. We all have toimprove om that. We found out more about Presidente Heaton. He is from Cedar City , UT. He served in the Uruguay-Paraguay Mission so he`s really excited to come back. Presidente and Hermana Peterson didn`t like talking about it. They`re really sad. They don`t want to go home. They told us that they want to make their last four months the best. That`s what we`re going to do.

All of the Chilieans were able to talk with their families. The two Elders from Concepciòn were not ble to call their families, but they were able to call some family friends. Their families are all fine.

I went on divisions with Elder Bitnoff last week. He is one of the Zone Leaders. I stayed in Salto. Elder Jimenez, the other Zone Leader, went to Bella Uniòn with Elder Da Silva. I was with Elder Bitnoff from Wednesday afternoon until Friday afternoon. It was a long two days. He walks very fast. It also doesn`t help that the whole area is hills. It was a good experience though. I learned a lot.

We have a baptism this Saturday for Maxi. His dad, Moises, got baptized in January. He is eight or nine. He`s excited. We have a goal for seven baptisms this month. We are working hard to make sure we accomplish that goal.

Mom, you might want to look at Pomeroy`s. I know that they have a shoulder bag. I`m not sure if it`s waterproof or not, but it`s worth a try. Thanks for sending those packages. I should get those in a couple of weeks.

I can`t think of anything else to say. I ope you all have a good week.

Love,
Elder Ethan Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment