Monday, March 15, 2010

Me Again

Dear Family,

Another week gone. The weeks go by so fast. This change ends in two weeks. I can`t believe how fast it went. All is well in Bella UniĆ²n. We had two baptisms on Saturday. Elder Da Silva and I had one. His name is Maxi. He is nine years old. Elder Smith and Elder Desmullier had one as well. Her name is Paola. I think she`s about ten. We had a lot of people show up. That was nice. They both got confirmed yesterday. They were both happy. We`re staying busy.

How`s everything back home? I guess a lot of stuff has been happening. Congrats Weston on getting your Duty to God. Happy Birthday as well. You can now officially date. Rock on. How is baseball going Cameron? Do youlike your team? Is your coach cool? How`s the Jamboree dad? Only four months away. Happy Birthday too. I forgot to say that last week. Did you find a good bait-casting reel? I`m jealous that you`re going to Buzzard Roost without me. We will defenitely have to go when I get home. Mom, you get to make cinnamon rolls this week, and I won`t be there to reap the rewards. Just tell everyone to think about me while you make them. Since I won`t get any, you can at least think about me while you make them.

I haven`t looked for the carbon medication yet. I need to do that. I can`t think ofanything else to say. Talk to you later.

Love,
Elder Ethan Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment