Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just a Short One This Week

Dear Family,

How is everything? Is it warming up yet? Winter is on it`s way down here. I got the packages and letter last week. Thanks. Dad, was that key chain supposed to be with your letter because it wasn`t. Thanks for the updates on everything. The Jamboree is close. I`m jealous that I don`t get to go. I`ll be doing something better though. Have fun fishing this year. It`s going to be great. Luckies. That talk by Elder Cook was great. His ideas were simple but powerful. Plus, it talked about Uruguay .

Our zone had 40 baptisms last week. Amazing. We had three baptisms in Bella Uniòn last Saturday. Elder Da Silva and I had two investigators get baptized, Moises and Laura. Elder Smith and Elder Desmullier had one investigator get baptized named Romina. It was a great baptismal service. Moises got up to bear his testimony. He was very happy. He was teary. It was really cool. Laura`s mom also got up to bear her testimony. She is inactive , but after seeing her daughter get baptized, she wants to come back to church. It was great. I truly saw how the gospel helped these two people and their families.

That was the best way to leave Bella Uniòn. I`m getting transferred. I`m going to a city called Paysandù. My new comp is Elder Guardipee. Their will be six Elders in our house. We will live with the zone leaders. I`m excited. It`s going to be great. I`m leaving for Paysandù tonight at 12:30.

I think that`s about it for today. I`m running out of time. I`ll write more next week. I love you all.

Love,

Elder Ethan Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment