Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This is a Short Letter

Dear Family,

It`s nice to know that someone cares enough to write me. Oh well. I guessthere`s a reason why no one else wrote to me. How is everything back home?How`s everyone doing? I`m doing well. I`ve had some stomach issues the lasttwo days though. I woke up Saturday night with an upset stomach. It wentaway pretty quick though. Yesterday, around five in the afternoon, mystomach started hurting me again. It was really bad this time. I wasnauseous and weak. I laid in bed for three hours before Ifinally fellasleep. I felt pretty good this morning when I woke up. I think I`m better.

Before I forget, I have some thinks I need to ask. Nathan, what is the nameof those stomach pills you used on your mission? You said they worked reallywell. I want to see if I can find them here. I also need a few more things.I need Q-tips, probably a few boxes. They do not sell those here, and I`mgetting really low. Could you also send another bottle of Pepto. They do notsell that here either. Lastly, can you try and send me a waterproof shoulderbag. My backpack isn`t waterproof. Plastic bags don`t do a good job. I`mtrying to protect my scriptures. I want one that I can put my scriptures,glasses, and water bottle in. I`ve looked down here, but I haven`t seenanything. If you can`t find anything, don`t worry.

Anyways, how`s the Jamboree coming? It`s getting close. How`s school goingfor Weston and Cameron? Did Cameron make it to majors? I forgot last week,so I will mention it this week. Happy Anniversary Emilie and Irving. I don`tknow what else to say. I hope everyone is doing well.

Love,Elder Jones


MyLDSMail was updated. I have a new email: ethan.jones@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment