Monday, May 24, 2010

Muy Cortita

Saludos Familia,

This is going to be short. We were just barely able to email. The computers have been full all day. I got the picture from grandma and grandpa jorgensen. It looks you guys went through my stuff that I packed away. I recognize all that. I hope you didn`t mess everything up. Haha. Last week went well. We`re still in finding mode. We have been contacting a lot. We found a lady last Tuesday. Her name is Gracilea. We had a good lesson with her. She couldn`t make it to church yesterday though because she went to Montevideo or something. We have a lesson with her tomorrow. She was a miracle. We weren`t expecting her to let us in. We were pretty happy after that. We saw another miracle last night. We had had a lot of lessons planned for yesterday, but they all fel through. We once again spent most of the day contacting. It was about 7:30 last night. We clapped at a house, and the son told us that his parents weren`t home. We kept going. We finished contacting that street. As we were walking dowm the street, that same boy stopped and told us that his parents wanted to talk to us. We taught six people. It was the parents, one son and his wife, and two other sons. It was a great lesson. They asked us a lot of good questions. We have another appointment to go back. Heavenly Father was preparing that family. If anyone else had let us in, then that little would never have found us walking down the street. That was the miracle of the day.

I thought of some other things I need. They are: new Maglite(mine broke), scratch remover for my glasses, mosquito net, root beer extract, maple extract, and an oil vial. I do not an oil vial. They are very expensive here. Gracias.

So school ends this week. Tell graduates congratulations for me. Why did they change the way they do seminary graduation? I guess that means the super activity is next week. I hope that goes well.

Mom, I`m going to send that stuff for your lesson next week. I`m still working on it. I hope you like it.

I guess that`s it for this week. Until next time...

Les quiero,

Elder Ethan Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment