Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Saludos

Dear Family,



It was great talking to everyone yesterday. Everyone sounds great. I got the picture from G and G Jorgensen. It was pretty sick. I`m impressed. You know me too well. I broke the rule of how long I`m aloud to talk. Presidente Peterson said we get 45 minutes. I think I went over. Haha. It`s all good though. I really don`t care.



I don`t have any questions for you guys. They all got answered last night.Let me know how fishing went.



I like my new area. It`s a small town. There`s a branch here. We`re in finding mode right now. We need more investigators. We did a lot of that last week, and we plan to do that again this week. I like it here. I found a beanie and some cheap gloves. They should work.



Here is the list of stuff I need:

Thermal Garments-7 pairs I guess-size small

Yellow Eagle Scripture Markers( Deseret Book)

New Missionary Journal(Mini, green three-ring binder)(Deseret Book)

More Melaleuca lotion

Anything else you think I need



When are you doing your lesson Mom so I know how long I have to prepare? This all the Young Women? How long do you want my inspirational thought thingy to be? I`ll try and prepare something good.



Well I guess that`s it. This one of the shortest letters I`ve ever written. Thanks for everything.



Les quiero mucho,

Elder Ethan Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment