Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Saludos

Saludos Familia,

How`s everything going? Is everything pretty busy with Dad`s new calling? I`d imagine that it is. Four days until the wedding. Blaine and Carly better enjoy single life while it lasts. Haha. Was an invitation sent to me? I guess we`ll talk all about it on Sunday. How`s school going? Only a couple of weeks left. ¡Wow! The was fast. Now everyone can enjoy a well-earned summer vacation.

Last week was another slow week. We didn`t have a lot of success. That`s how it goes though. Elder Guardipee is still getting over pneumonia. It`s hard for him. Changes are today. I`m leaving Paysandù after only one change. I was surprised. I`m going to Montevideo . There are three zones there. I`ll in Cerro. My area is the farthest area from Montevideo . I have to take a one hour ride to get there. Cerro is one of the coldest places during the winter. I think it`s funny that I spent summer in the hottest place in Uruguay, and, now, I`m spending part of winter in one of the coldest parts. I`ll living a few blocks from the ocean. Rock on. My new comp is Elder Haslam. This will be his first change as senior comp so it should a neat experience. I`m excited. I leave at 4.30 in the morning.

Now to the main stuff: calling home. I`m going to call home around 6:30 pm, Uruguay time. You should all be home from church by then. Buying a phone card won`t work for me. Uruguay is really expensive plus I can only use the phone card on a pay phone. I don`t know my new phone number so I`ll call you around 2:30 pm your time to give you the number. Maybe Dad can get a phone card or something. That`s the plan with that.

The Suns beat the Spurs. That mae me so happy. I`ve talked with some missionaries that say the Suns have never been able to beat the Spurs. Now I can tell them all that the Suns not only won, they swept them. The Suns deserve to win. I hope you recorded game 4 so I can watch it when I get home. I`ve been talking about it all day. The Suns finally got revenge. Now it`s on to the Lakers, and then to the Finals.

Well, I think that`s about for this week. I`ll talk you all for real on Sunday.

Les quiero mucho,
Elder Ethan Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment