Monday, January 3, 2011

Just a Little Bit

Dear Everyone,

It`s Monday. Elder Longfellow is writing to his family today. He didn`t get any emails on Saturday so he wanted to write today. Since I always have to be with my comp I decided to write a little bit.

A lot is happening back in Mesa . If anyone sees Elliot, tell him congrats. Marilee is engaged. Rock on. I knew Jordan and Calvin got home. I can`t believe they`re already done. I remember when they left. Time flies. Brittney Turley got married as well. Bishop and Sister Turley might be empty-nesters pretty soon. And of course the Eagle. Congrats Weston. One left Mom. Almost there.

Yesterday was alright. Elizabeth didn`t go to church. We went to her house but no one answered. That always happens. We visited her last night though. She and her husband(I think they`re married) went out of town or something like that for New Year stuff. We had a good lesson.

That`s all though. Next week, everything will be back to normal. I`ll write next Monday. Have a good week everyone. "Que la fuerza les acompañe".

Les quiero,
Elder Ethan Jones

P.S. I almost forgot. Can you send me your snicker doodle recipe Mom? This is a matter of life or death. My comp and I are craving them. We have a perfectly good oven but nothing to bake. I would be very grateful if you did this. Gracias.

No comments:

Post a Comment