Monday, January 31, 2011

Me Again

Dear Family,

First off, I have to catch up on the birthdays. Happy late Birthday to Kayli, James, and Valerie. I think that`s everyone.

The work is going well. We found a lot of new investigators last week. Unfortunately none of them came to church yesterday. They all promised they would. We`re going to visit them mthis week and find out what happened. We helped Elizabeth make wallets on Friday. We did it for about two hours and then had a short lesson with her. Elder Price reeeaaaaaly wanted to do service for her and that was the only thing she had for us to do. I don`t know if she was really anxious for us to do it, but she let us do it. Funny story: Yesterday we had a combined priesthood/relief society meeting. The bishop did the class. He talked about judging people. At the end he said, "As bishop, I am the only person in thus ward that can judge." He said it really boldly. A lot of members got offended. I imagine I`ll be hearing about that for a while. That`s the update from Uruguay.

I`m going to write Matt Garner a letter. I`ll send it through snail mail. If he asks about anything, just tell he`s getting a letter.

I hope I was remembered at the barbecue. If the Stouts are still in town, ask them if they know Elder Huston. He`s in my mission. He`s from Arkansas. I`m not sure which part though. I`m just curious.

Thanks for the pictures Charles. James doesn`t even look the same since I last saw him. It looks like his birthday was fun. I guess it was Valerie`s birthday party as well.

I got all my reimbursments so I no longer have money issues. Thanks for sending that money Mom.

I have no idea what else to write so I`m going to end right now. I hope you all have a good week. Que la fuerza os acompañe.

Les quiero,
Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment