Saturday, April 30, 2011

Salto es buenìsimo

Dear Everyone

Salto is great. I do miss Montevideo though. After being there for over nine months, I got attached to it, but Salto is good though. It`s cool being back. It`s better this time because I can speak spanish. My comp is pretty cool. His name is Elder Siegel. We`re in the same group. Everyone else in our group has gone up. We`re the only two that haven`t. It`s weird that we haven`t because elders a lot younger than us in the mission have already gone up. President Heaton knows what he`s doing though. I`ll just let him do his thing. Salto is nice and hot. I just "love" it. It reminds of being in Bella Uniòn last summer. It`s supposed to be cooling off pretty soon though so I hope that`s true. We have another baptism this Saturday. Her name is Marìa Noel. Elder Siegel and his other comp had already been teaching her so in my book she is there baptism. She`s really cool though. She`s already talking about going on a mission. That`s pretty neat. Our house is disgusting. It`s infested with cockroaches. We kill quite a few every day. It`s pretty gross, but hey it makes memories, right? That`s the report from Salto. Oh ya the name of my ward is Obelisco. I don`t think I mentioned that.

Happy Birthday to Dad on Sunday and Weston next Monday. I wanted to say it now just so I don`t forget. That`s pretty cool that you get to eat lunch with the general authorities. Who`s making the food? Where are you eating at? Enjoy it.

When did Robert go to Idaho? I never heard about that. Has he been there for a while? Tell him to stop hurting himself. He hurts himself too much. That bites that he has two broken wrists. I`ll be praying for him though.

Well I`m pretty sure I had more to write but I can`t remember any of it. I`ll remember right after I log off. That`s usually what happens. Have a great week everyone.

Con amor,
Elder Jones

Address:
Misiòn Uruguay Montevideo Oeste
1167 Enrique Martìnez
Montevideo, Uruguay
C.P. 11.800

No comments:

Post a Comment