Saturday, April 30, 2011

SALUDOS

Dear Family,

I met German. He`s really cool. He found my stuff in the street at one in the morning. He found my driver`s license, my temple recommend, my debit card, and some other stuff. Everything was gone. I`m glad I found those things though. They were the important. German was great. He`s about 20. I`m glad he was honest. The Lord answered my prayer. I remember specifically asking that an honest person would find them. I also asked that whoever found them would be lead into the truth. That prayer was answered. German was honest and he accepted to listen to the missionaries. The Lord was watching out for me. I`ll give Chase a call this week and order a new Debit Card. The financers told Salt Lake that I need a new mission credit card, so I should get that in a couple of weeks. Good experiences.

Two of our investigators will be getting baptized this Saturday. Their names are Jacinto Rivera and Jorge Abrèu. They`re excited. Elizabeth Ramos will be getting baptized March 12. The Lord is really blessing us right now. He`s preparing his children and we`re finding them. It`s great.

Last week was so humid. It was terrible. I came home every night feeling sticky and nasty. It looks like this week will be the same. Bring it on.

Tell Jason felicitaciones. That`s awesome. Now there will be three missionaries in the ward. Side note: I`m sure you all know who the Flakes are. I was in the mission offices last week and saw that Jared Flake is coming here. He`s in the MTC right now. I hope I see him and Matt.

Everyone sounds well. Between orchestra, babies, church callings, and who knows what else, it sounds fun.

We have changes next week. The changes just seem to disappear.

We had a really great zone conference last week. Presidente and Hermana Heaton are great. They`re really fun to be around. I`ve learned a lot from them.

I love you all and I`ll talk to you next week.

Os amo,
Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment